What Are The Top 3 Ways to Improve SEO Strategy for HVAC Companies?
SEO strategy plays a vital for HVAC companies if they want to convert their leads into sales. As supported by research, around 97% of people learn about a company on the first page of search engine results. So, presence on the first page of SERPs is important if you want to create impactful brand awareness in the HVAC market.
Do you already have an SEO strategy, but it isn’t working for you? We’ve got a solution for you then. Below are some of the important tips that you need to include in your SEO strategy to boost your business’s online presence.
Upgrade Your Website to Mobile-First Design
If you haven’t done it yet, do it right away. A mobile-friendly website should the first SEO tactic for any HVAC company. You cannot ignore the mobile market, as with time, the usage of mobile internet is exceeding the desktop internet.
So, if your site is not easy to use on the mobile, the potential client is expected to go to your competitor’s site.
Here’s how you can make your website mobile-friendly and improve SEO for HVACcompany:
- Substitute PDF brochures to HTML web pages.
- Keep the question form simple and big enough so the customer can fill it out easily.
- Lock the navigation and contact tab on the top of the page.
- Keep the content short (paragraphs of 2-3 lines).
These are some of the techniques to apply to your website to make it mobile optimized.
As probably we heard a lot of time ‘content is king’, same is the case for any HVAC company. Any HVAC marketing company you reach out to will focus on improving the quality of content on the website.
Since web-pages are the ones that rank on search engines, it is recommended to use unique content on each page. Use blogs, tips, and educational videos about the product on your website to attract customers.
To make your content more SEO and search-enginefriendly, try using strategic keywords in it. Learn about what your potential customers search about, and then use these keywords on your HVAC website.
Avoid overstuffing the keywords, and use them in headers, copy, and HTML computer codes in an optimal manner.
Prioritize Local SEO
Local SEO will help you to organically standout in Google searches for certain geographic markets. There are various ways you can optimizelocal SEO, but experts like HVAC Marketing Xperts recommend getting the following activities correct:
- Uniformly display the company’s name, address, and contact information on top of each page.
- Use positive reviews from customers as a tool to boost lead generation and improve local SEO. You can use the platforms like Yelp and Google My Business.
- Get citations for your business on the local-business and news website.
- For each of your physical locations, set up a Google My Business page.
These are some of the vital tips regarding SEO for HVAC Companies. If you already have an SEO strategy but it isn’t showing results, these three things will help you boost your online presence.
For a complete SEO strategy, you can ask the marketing experts to take the necessary actions to help you acquire new customers and increase sales.